Brian Loftus, MD
- IT Manager with 19 years of information technology experience in the roles of Programming, IT Audit, and Risk Management.
- Written enterprise and consumer applications specializing in data collection, extraction and analysis techniques.
- Received his BS and MS in Accounting from the University of North Texas.
- Graduated Amherst College with BA in Neuroscience; Medical School– NYU School of Medicine
- Fellowship-Pain and Neuro-oncology, at University of Texas-M.D. Anderson
- Boarded in Neurology and Pain Medicine by the American Board of Psychology and Neurology
- Boarded in Pain Medicine by the American Board of Pain Medicine
- Assistant Medical Director and Director of Clinical Research of the Maxine Mesinger Multiple Sclerosis Clinic of Baylor College of Medicine
- Assistant Professor of Neurology at Baylor College of Medicine
- Graduated magna cum laude from Duke University
- Received MD from Vanderbilt University Medical School